Wednesday 6 May 2009

Ryan's Sketch Town!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Don't really understand why I am talking like this but hell. My name is Ryan Yates and I am a writer/artsit for webcomics. My art is more like a cartoon like look I think. However, I hope one day I will draw my own, fairly sensible comic.

The place I tend to go on is http://www.drunkduck.com/ for these. I'm only new to it but my friend ironhand on there does know what he's doing. I went around and snooped, finding his own comic called The Flea. Then I snooped around more until finding a thing called Heroes Unite.




I drew a fanart pic for the Heroes Unite comic, and I guess there it is.
I have drawn some more but that was kind of the thing that got me into Heroes. I always liked them but this was the first time I drew them.
So there you are. I think I will post more later on with more pictures for you to look at, but I hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment